CANwalk and the Heart Foundation ACT will make it easier for you to walk in Canberra.
Walking is a fantastic way to get around Canberra. Whether it be for health, recreation or transport – walking is the way to go. Health authorities recommend that adults should get at least 30 minutes exercise each day and walking is the easiest way to attain this.
The CANwalk Portal is designed to assist you in finding a walking activity or event that suits your needs. Just click on the links to the ‘Events’ or ‘Choose your Type of Walk’ to find out more. To find out whats happening in the Canberra walking community, check out the ‘News’ section.
- 26.8.16 Links on Maps and Brochures
Some of the links for the Maps and Brochures section are currently not working due to...
- 17.5.16 Heart Foundation Walking in Winter Promotion
Walk off the Winter Chill 1 June – 31 August 2016 Simply join a Heart Foundation Walking...
- 17.5.16 Older Women Who Walk – Study Volunteers Needed
Are you a woman aged 75 or over? Do you live in your own home...
- 9.9.15 NEW Canberra Centenary Trail Guidebook
The most comprehensive guide produced on the Centenary Trail.Download a BrochureDownload an Order...
- View all news
Choosing your walk
CANwalk is a hub for many different types of walks around Canberra. Select a type below to view scheduled upcoming walks.
Walking in Canberra
- ACT Walkers
- ACT Walking For Pleasure
- Acton Walkways
- Brindabella Bushwalking Club
- Canberra Bushwalking Club
- Canberra Camino
- Canberra Dog Friendly Walks
- Canberra Two Day Walk Association
- Floriade 2015
- Heart Foundation Walking
- Living Streets Canberra
- National Parks Association of the ACT
- Nordic Walking Canberra
- St Paul's Walking Group
- Tracking your walks
- Visiting Canberra